Tuesday 26 October 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Yesterday was blue skies and sun shine, bloody chilly, but still very nice - almost a perfect autumnal day.

Sadly today is somewhat different - it was raining at 7.15 am, we know because Taavi wanted to be let out for his morning ablutions, why he won't use the dog run is beyond me as the others are more than happy to.

It was still raining at 10.00 - the time we normally walk the dogs, 11,12, 1, 2 and 3 were no different, to say it's wet would be an understatement, the hill on which we live could be used for white water rafting.  Suffice to say that today's walks have been somewhat misreable so I hope you're having a great time on holiday soaking up the sun.

Right now Taavi is to my right with Kiva to my left - after some of my ham sandwich maybe - Jaaka is chewing on another bone and Mylo is in the kitchen (kitchen = room with very muddy floor).


Just another day at Dogs to Stay.

No comments: