Friday 15 April 2011

The not so Secret Seven

4 Lapphunds and a Keeshund has been no trouble at all so we wondered what it would be like with 6 Lapphunds and a Keeshond.

Our new guests, with us for the weekend, are Stig, one of Kiva's puppies born last August and Kiva's sister Impi.

Stig has become infatuated with Wheeto - Wolfie and Impi seem to be joined at the hip, Oreo is maturing by the minute under the influence of the pack and Kiva and Mylo are as chilled as ever.

Suffice to say that everyone is getting on and the dogs all seem to be enjoying their holidays.  As I write Impi and Mylo are at my feet, Kiva and Oreo are lying in the shade, Wheeto and Stig are playing and Wolfie, conspicuouis by his absence, is at the dog groomers - pictures to follow.
Stig admires Wolfie's rear end
Wolfie and Impi in chill pose
Wheeto, Stig and Oreo
Wheeto and Stig

1 comment:

Cat the Lappie Stalker said...

You know, I thought visiting Linda and all her Lappies was dog heaven. I think you're the UK equivalent! Must book trip across pond, asap. Feel free to send me money to do so.

Mylo being on the coffee table just cracks me up.