Monday 5 July 2010

Oh Blogger!!

Things aren't what they have been at Dogs to Stay because yesterday we got a phone call from Sal's hufamily asking if she was OK as they hadn't seen a blog update.  I had written one on Friday and thought that I had uploaded it - obviously things went awry as upon checking it was no longer to be seen.


Suffice to say that all is well with Sal and she has once again made herself perfectly at home.


She has found almost every bone that Kiva and Mylo have accumulated over the years and is steadily munching her way through them (does she have a volume button?) and the lawn is scattered with them.


Walking the 3 of them can be a nightmare however Sal's behaviour is improving as we run the gauntlet - hey ho.


As I write I can hear the sound of birds singing in the garden - well I would be able to if Sal wasn't lying next to me devouring yet another bone.

No comments: