Thursday 16 April 2009

Taavi Speaks

I thought that I would contribute to this blog seeing as Simon has been a bit remiss.

Having 2 other dogs around is pretty cool; Mylo is great fun, he lets me pull his tail and grab hold of his mane - Kiva is less keen on the tail pulling thing though yesterday I did manage to pull her across the kitchen floor .

The hupeeps give me lots of attention and even let me sit next to them on the sofa - sometimes Kiva joins us too whilst Mylo lies on the floor beneath us. I get fed regularly - Sunday lunch is my favourite - though the homemade chicken and rice is pretty good too.


I get lots of walks, normally twice every day, though I don't get to run off lead as much as I do at home unless there is someone else to walk with us other than just Simon. Gulay and Guler came to visit and that was fun - I got spoilt rotten by them. On Sunday I met up with my sisters as well as a load of other Lappies - great fun and off lead all of the time (I can do recall).

I have learnt some new tricks; I pick up one of the toys whenever someone comes into the house or when Louise comes home from work and I also have learnt from Mylo how to make cute noises at the same time - and they say that talking with your mouthful is wrong ;-).

Taking the beds and blankets out into the garden is fun - though I don't think Simon agrees.

Though I am looking forward to seeing my hufamily again I do like it here - lots to do, plenty of company and loads of fun.

No comments: