Saturday 8 January 2011

Five Alive

It's like Piccadilly Circus here - no sooner does one dog leave than another arrives.  Yesterday Saffi the Springer Spaniel arrived for the weekend - she is sister to Hector (who has stayed with us before) and lives in our village and she is with us whilst her hupeeps visit family in Scotland Wheeto loves her to bits - he has a new playmate who is, in many ways, very similar to Millie - it must be the Spaniel in them.
I had some concerns as to how the night would go as Saffi is obviously used to sleeping by herself however my concerns were unfounded and things were a lot quieter than I had feared - Saffi actually slept in the kitchen with Wheeto and Rosie - I'm not sure if they slept in their own beds or each others - but, hey ho, isn't that what sleepovers are all about?
As I write Saffi is fast asleep under my desk - Wheeto relaxing on the sofa, Rosie on the rug in front of the hearth and Mylo and Kiva at Lou's feet.
 

No comments: