Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year

For some obscure reason I can't remember much about new year's day - it has been suggested that it might be a sign of old age, then again it might be because I didn't get in 'till 5.00 after having worked in the local pub all evening I knew that the pack would be in good hands as Lou and Wendy were in charge of the dogs and there wasn't a sound from them when I came in.  Then again I knew that they were OK as I had been monitoring them (the dogs not Wendy and Lou) using our web-cam facility (ww.com/dogstostay.htm).
In the morning Lou and Wendy again walked and looked after the dogs whilst I returned to the pub to pack up my gear.  A huge thank you to you both.


 
New Year's day was a quiet one for the humans - the dogs had a blast continuing to play with each other in various combinations.
During the course of the day we received a call from Millie's owners and arrangements were made to take her back the next day - she would be missed, not just by us but also the rest of the pack.


No comments: