Monday 3 January 2011

Sunday - Farewell to Millie

Arrangements had been made for me to deliver Millie back to her hufamily in the morning so I again left the pack in the capable hands of Wendy and Lou and, by all accounts, the Hapmi 3 and TabanyaRuu 2 had a blast being walked through the village and across the fields.  It was sad handing Millie back but to a true delight to see the pleasure on her family's faces when I handed her over - no ransom, though I was tempted - however I was, very kindly, given a bottle of champagne by Millie's hudad to say thank you for looking after her.
On my return home it was time for a rather lovely roast lunch before Wendy left with Arttu - it was lovely seeing the 3 siblings together and see how well they got on with each other - as we say at Dogs to Stay it really was a case of 'Lappy Days'.
Sofa so good for Rosie

Kiva and Mylo
Wheeto c/w bone
With the pack down to four a sort of normality could return with the dogs all returning to their favourite spots.

No comments: