Saturday 23 May 2009

A postcard from Dogs to Stay

Ola hupeeps, com esta?

All is good here, in fact other than missing you it is rather fun. Kiva is great fun and she lets me play with her whenever I want to - Mylo just looks on making sure she is OK and comes to her rescue whenever I get a bit, ahem, fruity.

I went for a lovely walk yesterday, discovered lots of interesting smells and left my mark on lots of bushes, trees and poles. On the way out I was on my own lead until we got to a big field where I could run free - on the way home I walked next to Kiva on a brace.

In the evening I had my dinner alongside Kiva and Mylo - a question; how come their food smells nicer than mine?

I met the 2 cats that live here and had the chance to get close and personal with the smaller of the 2 of them - the other one is a bit intimidating and I might well leave him be.

It was great having some company at night and though I had the chance to sleep outside decided to stay inside with Kiva and Mylo.

We had a great walk today, through the village and across lots of fields - Kiva and I spent most of the time chasing each other, Mylo just went off exploring.

When I am not outside playing with Kiva I spend most of my time lying next to Simon when he is at his desk.

I hope your flight was OK and that you are having as nice a time as I am. As Simon would say;

Lappy days

No comments: