Thursday 10 September 2009

Kukko Speaks

I am loving being here with Kiva and Mylo again, it's a little different from last time as there is also another dog here - her name is Sally, she is a black Labrador. She is good fun to play with but does spend a lot of time sleeping whilst I just want to play, just as well Kiva is here because she is always up for a chase (wink wink). Mylo keeps an eye on her though to make sure I am not being too boisterous with her - if I am he quickly lets me know my putting himself in between Kiva and I.

I am eating some interesting new food, Nature Diet Light served with enough vegetables to open a market stall - I look and feel pretty good though, I can even get through the dog flap now.

I have just come back from a walk around the village and across some fields - Sally is asleep (no change there then) under the desk, Kiva is in the shade outside and Mylo in his kennel, I am sitting next to Simon telling him what to write.

I hope that you are getting better and that I will be able to come home to you soon, it's really nice here but not as nice as being with you.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I've read this to Jill who is very happy to hear that Kukko is keeping everyone entertained! She is doing much better today so we hope she'll be back at home in a day or two.