Wednesday 15 December 2010

Things To Do Whilst On Holiday

Go to pub and make friends with locals.
Check.  Two hours in the pub at Sunday lunchtime winning hearts and making friends (including time spent sat on bar stool so that people could see me).  Even better because Kiva and Mylo had to stay at home.
Stay up late and get up late in the morning.
Well this goes without saying - not only to I get to stay up late I also get to lie on the sofa with Kiva (see below).
Eat wellCheck.  I eat at the same time as Kiva and Mylo - though I do take longer than them, why do they get bits of raw chicken and i just get dry boring kibble?
Chew bones
Check.  Lots of bones in fact, this place has more bones than a graveyard.
Play ball
Check.  I do this a lot, sometimes Mylo plays with the same ball as me - then it becomes really interesting.
Play with the other dogs.
Check.  I do this a lot, especially each morning with Kiva.

Wag my tail
Check.  I do this a lot too - apparently someone said "does that tail ever stop wagging?".
Look cute
Check.  The people in this village like me I think.
Look stupid
Check.  Though I was kind of hoping that this photograph hadn't come out.
(no animals were hurt in the taking of this picture) 
Go upstairs and play on the bed with Kiva and Mylo
As if I would do something as mischievous as this ;-)
Go for nice walks
Check.  Always with Kiva and Mylo, sometimes with Sally as well.
Be spoilt rotten
Check.  Well what else would you expect.

No comments: