Wednesday 28 April 2010

Aplogies and Reasons, NOT Excuses

 last entry was on Sunday, I had intended to update the blog of Keksi and Ismo's stay yesterday (Tuseday) however the gremlins got into our BT Home Hub (wireless router for the uninitiated) and as a result had no internet until Wednesday afternoon.  What happened to Monday's entry?  I hear you ask - well sorry about that but having a wisdom tooth extracted that day was more painful than I thought it would be.

Anyway - enough of me and my problems, lets talk about the guests.

Kiva and Keksi Relax in the Lounge

Other than Ismo's fondness to impersonate a seal our 2 guests really are no trouble at all.  Coming downstairs in the morning is a true joy - Ismo and Keksi make it quite obvious how pleased they are to see us - though trying to stroke 4 dogs at the same time can be an issue.

Kiva and Keksi in the Kitchen
(the grout should be lighter btw)


The shot below is indicative of how the dogs get on - angst is most definately not on the menu with these pack members.

 Keksi and Mylo .... ahh, bless

I tried to get all 4 of them in this picture but ismo was being stubborn and refused to leave the lounge.

3 Happy Lappies (Ismo was camera shy for this one)

Oh, if you would like to see where we walk why not check this link out: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts?w=p2jT44urURQ though I'm not sure about the 80mph max speed.

As we say at Dogs to Stay "Lappy days"

1 comment:

Jo Ross said...

I now have Lappy snot on my laptop screen as watched this with volume on and Tarkka wanted to have a look :-)