Thursday 8 April 2010

But It Didn't Work Today

Lappies - you have to love them don't you, especially at 6.30 in the morning!

Memo to Wheeto - if you can't see us in the morning we're still asleep - so please, no more noise in the early hours.

Rant over - the sun is shining, the sky is blue, the dogs have been fed, watered and exercised and as I write they are all sleeping - which is nice.

Though chilly yesterday we enjoyed 3 walks, a pre-breakfast amble, an hour's trek across the fields after lunch and a stroll round the village before dinner - the dogs loved it but it all this exercise is beginning to tell on my right knee, bizarrely one of the few parts of my body I have never injured but that is now giving me some gip - old age I suppose :-(

I spent some time yesterday going through my photo archives and uploaded some of the better (sic) ones to the Dogs to Stay Facebook page; you don't have to be a member to see them so why not click here; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dogs-to-Stay/346579877322?ref=ts


I will be uploading some more today but in the meantime here are some I took yesterday:


Wheeto in what used to be Mylo's chair

Three in a row

Obi looking stunning whilst Kiva looks on

Obi and Wheeto on the kitchen floor, Obi assures me that he is really comfortable

No comments: