Wednesday 7 April 2010

The Cunning Plan Worked

Obi's presence has had the desired effect - Wheeto didn't wake us at the crack of dawn :-) Obviously having someone new to play with tired him out and amused him this morning.

First walk of the day saw Louise and I take the pack round the village - a great opportunity for them to do their business under various bushes and hedges. Wheeto, rather amusingly, had klingons which saw him take a few steps - squat, a few steps more - squat, before we took pity on him and removed the offending article. It was probably very cruel of us to laugh but it was amusing.

Breakfast has been served - all is calm, Mylo under the kitchen table, Obi asleep to my right, Wheeto to my left and Kiva behind me (OK - use your imagination here please folks; I am at my desk, my chair can't be moved either left or right - I can't move it back - I am stuck).

Oh well, if I can't get away from my desk I better get some work done.

Lappy days

No comments: