Saturday 6 December 2008

The final day

So, here we are, sunny Saturday and Smuu & Sisko's final day with us. We are just getting ready for a walk, today Lou will be joining us and I hope to be able to get some pictures of the walk that the dogs have been enjoying. Make sure you come back later today to see them.

I caught Sisko on the sofa yesterday evening - I'm not sure which book she choose - we like to give our guests every opportunity to improve themselves, I hope the book she decided upon wasn't one of those dog eared ones.

I managed to get a few pictures of Lou with the dogs last evening, Mylo as close to Smuu as he could get, Kiva keen to get on the sofa and Sisko resigned to it all.

And finally a couple more shots from last evening, just to demonstrate that Sisko is happy to share her bed.

Even with a cat, purrfect!!

No comments: